Try To Do This

by Idda at/on 6:50 AM
in

Hi!! had a really bad week. spent the whole last week in the hospital. couldn't write anything. here I'm gonna write a strange thing. A simple thing. I'll say it like this. now I'm gonna tell you a sentence. you have to type it on note pad and save it. If you could do it properly I'll give you $1000?? right??
here's the sentence.

idda hit the facts

type this on note pad and save it with a any name and open the document again... if you can see the sentence i'll give you $1000....
try it and enjoy!!!
(Conditions apply)


Have a nice day!!!!


6 comments:

greene said...

you owe me a thousand bucks

Idda said...

what?? did you type it?? how are you gonna prove it?? if you prove it I'm so willing to give you!!!

greene said...

yup, on vista though

Idda said...

hey hey!! I'm talking about Windows XP right now!! In windows xp I'm 100% sure you can't do this!! but i'm not sure about Windows Vista!!

Anonymous said...

yes i did ,will you pay for me?

Idda said...

hik hik

Post a Comment


 
fineprint
(c) Windows XP Tricks · Using Blogger · Theme by EvanEckard · Blogger Template by Blogger FAQs and Mobi123